At Cisco Live!, the company today announced has announced the integration of ThousandEyes internet and cloud intelligence solution with the Cisco Catalyst 9000 switching portfolio and Cisco AppDynamics Dash Studio. It also featured innovations for the SecureX platform. The launch of Cisco Plus is highlighted, a complete and flexible solution as a service, which includes Networking-as-a-Service (NaaS), which will unify networks, security and visibility.
Under the theme “Turn IT Up”, and with an expected attendance of more than 90,000 customers and partners from more than 200 countries and territories around the world, Cisco Live!, the two-day digital experience started.
The event features keynotes from Cisco’s top executives, including Chairman and CEO Chuck Robbins, who is in charge of the welcome, as well as innovation talks, hands-on labs, and leadership and technical education sessions. Additionally, attendees can expect interactive musical performances from icons including Keith Urban, The Killers and Brittany Howard, and celebrity appearances from Bill Nye, Billie Jean King, Serena Williams and more.
“The past year has shown us we’re stronger together and that technology can empower us to find new ways to connect, secure and automate a world that is ever-changing and increasingly digital. Whether it’s building an inclusive internet for the future, helping businesses prepare for a new era of remote and hybrid work, giving customers choice in when and how they buy and deploy technologies, or using data to empower teams to create a more collaborative and inclusive culture, IT is front and center in helping organizations survive, and thrive, during these challenging times,” said the company in a press release.
To create a more collaborative and inclusive culture, IT is at the front and center to help organizations survive and thrive during these challenging times.
“We are at a unique point in time in which we can shape the future ahead of us, and to do that, we need the right technology to form the foundation,” said Chuck Robbins, Chairman and CEO at Cisco. “With the innovation we are delivering this week, our customers around the world will not only be able to connect, secure and automate the future of IT, but also leverage technology to truly power an inclusive future for all.”
This morning Cisco launched key innovations that will help customers reimagine their applications, empower their teams, secure their enterprises and transform their infrastructure.
- Visibility beyond the corporate network is increasingly critical as technology teams accelerate the adoption of SaaS, internet and cloud solutions for hybrid work strategies. Cisco has announced the integration of ThousandEyes internet and cloud intelligence solution with the Cisco Catalyst 9000 switching portfolio and Cisco AppDynamics Dash Studio, presenting the industry’s first enterprise-wide full stack observability offering.
- The acceleration of hybrid work and transition to the cloud has increased the complexity of managing networks and security across an expanding attack surface of users, devices, applications, and data. Cisco aims to simplify networking and security operations with an expanded Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) architecture with ability to purchase all core components in a single offer and the flexibility to easily transition to a unified subscription service in the future. Cisco also unveiled innovations to the cloud-native platform, SecureX, delivering complete protection from endpoint to the cloud.
- Customers need more choice in the types of solutions and how they buy and consume them. To help them, Cisco announced simpler IT and procurement practices with the new Cisco Plus. Cisco Plus is a complete flexible solution as-a-service. Cisco Plus is not just hardware as a service or software as-a-service – Cisco Plus is focused on outcomes and experiences and will deliver greater speed, agility and scale to customers. Cisco Plus will also include solutions for Networking-as-a-Service (NaaS), which will unify networking, security and observability across access, WAN and cloud domains to deliver an unparalleled experience.
- Rapid digitisation and 5G will create incredible possibilities for many, but we must ensure it’s for all. An inclusive future requires network transformation that forever changes the economics of the internet. Today, Cisco announced how it is delivering on its strategy for the Internet for the Future with more ground-breaking innovations in silicon, optics, software, and systems that reimagine networks at massive scale.
- Cisco Secure has introduced infrastructure agnostic, passwordless authentication by Duo, enabling users to skip the password and securely log into cloud applications via security keys or platform biometrics. Duo passwordless authentication is part of Cisco’s industry-leading zero trust platform, layering device and behaviour monitoring controls to further strengthen login security.