ESET Latin America, a leading company in proactive threat detection, announces the winning teams of ESET Rewards Latam, in its quarterly and annual competitions with one winner per country and an overall regional winner.
The ESET Rewards Latam, a regional recognition program that rewards the effort demonstrated in results, is based on the sales structure of each partner with ESET. All sales of security solutions and services award cumulative points that allow positioning in different rankings of this initiative, which is exclusive to the Bronze categories and above.
ESET shares the competitions held during the year and their winning teams:
– Best Partner of the Year in Latin America: the company that has accumulated the highest score in Latin America during a year of work is recognized. The prize is an invitation, with expenses included for one representative, to the annual ESET Latam Partner Conference.
– Best Partner in the country: the company that has accumulated the highest score in its country during a working quarter is recognized. The prize is a credit note for USD 250 (two hundred and fifty US dollars).
– Best Partner in Latin America: the company that has accumulated the highest score in Latin America during a work quarter is recognized. The prize is a credit note for USD 1000 (one thousand US dollars) to carry out marketing activities with the brand.
Below, we share the winners of Q4 2022 by country:
– Isoftland – Argentina
– Tecnosupport SA de CV – Mexico
– Suministros Obras y Sistemas, C.A. – Venezuela
– Soluciones Pos Net Informática – Bolivia
– AX4B Minas / AX4B Inovações em Tecnologia Ltda – Brazil
– Redicom SpA – Chile
– IT Sistemas – Ecuador
– Cable & Wireless Panama, S.A. – Panama
– Global Tech – Paraguay
– Security Labs Perú S.A.C. – Peru
In addition, the annual regional winner is I2 Sistemas y seguridad informática LTDA, from Colombia. ESET’s exclusive distributor in Colombia won the top prize.
«We extend our most sincere congratulations to I2 Sistemas y Seguridad Informática LTDA and the rest of the winning teams for all the work they have done throughout the year, and for their commitment to ESET. We are very clear that a solid and reliable relationship with our sales channels throughout the region is the key that allows us to grow and develop together. That is why we are always looking for opportunities to recognize and reward the business partners that offer ESET to their customers,» says Federico Perez Acquisto, President of ESET Latin America.