Fortinet has announced the winners of the Partners of the Year Award 2021. The award is given to the company’s distributors and channels operating in Latin America and the Caribbean, taking into account their business results, sales excellence and added value to customer experience.
“We are recognizing and rewarding our partners who have excelled in the past year. We have been working together with our partners for many years, growing our business and our industry in Latin America and the Caribbean. In a context where digital security is critical to the continuity of customer operations, our potential to work together is limitless,” said Pedro Paixão, senior vice president of Sales at Fortinet for Latin America, the Caribbean and Canada.
Fortinet’s 2021 Partners of the Year Award winners are:
- Distributor of the Year Winner: Grupo Dacas (Latin America)
- Regional Partner of the Year Winner: Grupo América Móvil / Claro / TELMEX (Latin America)
- Partner of the Year Winner: NCT Informatica (Brazil)
- MSSP Partner of the Year Winner: Oi Soluções (Brazil)
- Security Fabric Partner of the Year Winner: Druidics Soluciones Informáticas S.R.L. (Argentina)
- SD-WAN Partner of the Year Winner: Cable & Wireless Panama (Panama)
- Fastest Growing Partner of the Year Winner: Ho1a Metrocarrier (Mexico)
“2021 has been an illustration of how investing in growth, investing in the market and being close to our customers to help them face their cybersecurity challenges, allowed us to grow our business together with our partners beyond all expectations. We will continue to invest in our partners, in training security professionals and in supporting our partners to close more and better deals,” added Paixão.