HP Inc. has announced a new line of Smart Tank printers designed for the everyday printing needs of home users and micro and small businesses. In today’s hybrid world, home businesses and small enterprises in Latin America seek to adopt technology to step into the era of digital transformation through affordable, easy-to-use, and smart printing solutions.
In supporting entrepreneurs and start-ups, HP Smart Tank enhances the user experience with an intuitive and hassle-free setup, smart features, and enhanced connectivity[v], including self-healing Wi-Fi and mobility with Smart App and Smart Advance. These new HP devices can also print up to 18,000 pages in black and white and up to 6,000 pages in color[vi] providing uninterrupted printing with pre-filled ink cartridge supply.
“Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) are an engine of economic growth in Latin America. SMBs have plans for the future and are looking for smart technology solutions that give them a competitive advantage,” said Juan J. Bello, print category leader for HP Inc. Latin America. “HP Smart Tank is designed for those who print a lot from home and need a smarter, more connected printing experience at an affordable cost.”
Some key benefits and features of the new HP Smart Tank range of printers are:
- The unbeatable[vii] HP Smart App features smart guide buttons to complete printing, scanning, copying, and faxing tasks.
- Automatically detects IDs and prints with the ID photocopy button.
- It has self-healing Wi-Fi and better mobility thanks to Smart App and Smart Advance, which allows for more reliable and faster connections.
- HP Wolf Essential Security to protect sensitive information in an era when families continue to work and study from the comfort of home.
- Designed to meet the needs of high volume printing, the Smart Tank range allows color and black and white printing at a low cost.
- Capacity of up to 18,000 pages in black and white and up to 6,000 pages in color with the ink bottles provided in the box.
- Up to six hours of telephone service for troubleshooting, delivery and shipping services.
- Contains up to 45% post-consumer recycled material.
- EPEAT Silver and Energy Star certified.
- Auto On/Off energy-saving technology[viii], which requires no additional user intervention.
- Recyclable packaging that does not waste and does not drip[ix].
- Smart Tank printers have sensors that allow easy monitoring and maintenance of ink levels.