Veeam announced in Miami the winners of the Veeam Latin America Impact Partner Award, which recognizes Veeam ProPartner Value-Added Resellers (VAR) and Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) partners who have demonstrated outstanding performance and experience in delivering ransomware recovery and data protection solutions and services.
With a 100% resellers-focused ecosystem, the company not only distinguishes those who have proven successful in delivering Veeam solutions to joint customers, They have also exceeded expectations by providing industry-leading solutions and services that keep businesses running.
“Business leaders face greater challenges in this era of intensified cyber attacks and ransomware,” said Kevin Rooney, vice president of Americas channel at Veeam. “We believe that the combination of great technology and strong partnerships can help organizations protect themselves from these threats and, if the worst happens, enable them to recover quickly and keep their business running. I am extremely proud of our Latin American winners of the Veeam Partner of the Year 2022 Award and excited to celebrate their achievements this week at VeeamON 2023”.
Veeam Partner of the Year Awards winners include:
• Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, LATAM: 3Structure
• Veeam Distributor of the Year, LATAM: Licencias Online
• Veeam Accredited Service Partner of the Year, LATAM: AT SRL
• Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: 3Structure
• Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: Jar Electonica Aplicada
• Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: GBM
• Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA: Asesorias ARS BYR
• Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, NOLA: MT2005
• Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA: Consulting Services SRL
• Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Brazil: Pise4 Tecnologia
• Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Mexico: Technology as a Service Mexico
In the case of VCSP partners, who were recognized are the following:
• Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, LATAM: Triara
• Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, Brazil: ISH Tecnologia
• Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, Mexico: DRP Mexico
• Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, NOLA: IFX Networks
• Veeam Impact Cloud & Service Provider Partner of the Year, SOLA: Soluciones Informaticas Integrales SA
“As remote workforces and hybrid work environments accelerate demand for data protection, organizations are standardizing their protection capabilities in their data center, IaaS and SaaS workloads,” said Mauricio González, vice president of LATAM at Veeam. “I am proud to acknowledge the excellent achievements of our partners and celebrate the award winners for their dedication to our joint success».
“With the recent launch of the Veeam Competency Program that provides dedicated expertise and resources to support customers and partners using Veeam’s data platform, we are confident that our partners will have an even greater competitive advantage”, said Sara Wilson, Senior Director of LATAM Channel at Veeam. “I want to congratulate our partners in the region who have been key to Veeam’s growth. Latin America is an extremely important region for the company and collaboration with our partners is fundamental to our mission to keep the business of our customers running”.
Licencias OnLine said: “We thank Veeam Software for this recognition, for trusting us and for working together in providing data protection solutions for companies in the market. We are proud of this partnership, and it motivates us to continue on the path of success together”.